Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Buffet Table Decor Idea - Fall Decor


I was obsessed with getting a Buffet Table for our dinning room. I basically dislike our actual dinning table (revamp project soon to come), so I wanted to compensate by getting a Buffet Table to decorate and love.

Luckily I ran into this table when a lady I knew was moving out of her house. She didn't have any room for it in her TMO move, so she asked if I would be interested. When she told me it was only $35 I thought I had heard wrong! I grabbed hubby and told him we had to go get it the next day. Of course, hubby was convinced that it would fit in the Jeep, he was wrong. It was a huge ordeal to just get it over to our house. And it finally arrived. I of course went immediately to putting stuff on it! 


As you can see, the color is pretty BLAH. But it really is a nice piece of furniture. Well anyways, I haven't gotten around to painting it or figuring out what I want to do with it. I really would like to have it match my poor sad little dinning table and chairs. 

Well here it is getting ready for fall! I really like it much more this way. Too bad I can't keep it like this year round! 


Everything that I've decorated my buffet table has been an absolute bargain. Both candle holders I bought at the goodwill last year. The two brown candles are from target, both on clearance for $1.50. The Happy Harvest sign is from Michael's I bought after the holiday season last year, I think I paid less than $1 for it. The wine bottle, was a gift, now empty, covered in burlap and a ribbon from the Dollar Tree. 


Here the red plate is also from Michael's for less than a $1. The pumpkins were both bought at thrift stores. The white vase I bought at Ross and then spray painted white. The fall flower arrangement was all bought at a thrift store. My small chalk board was a mirror I bought from the Dollar Tree and painted with Martha Stewart Chalk Paint. 


Here is my dinning table and my buffet table. My table has a table cloth that Mother gave me and a simple centerpiece. 


Here is the centerpiece. The candle holders were bought from Ross for less than $10. The candles were bought at ross for less than $3 for a 6 pack. The fall leaves were bought at Hobby Lobby and the plate at Michaels. 


Fall decor is super easy. I think the best way is to shop year round. Take everything out and decide where it goes best. Make it fun, enjoy it, and don't be afraid to change things up. 

Hurray for the FALL!